Welcome to the Fur Takers of Oklahoma website. As a newly formed fur harvesters association in the State of Oklahoma, this organization strives to educate and properly represent the interest of Oklahoma’s Fur Harvesters. After all, fur harvesting is more than a tradition … it’s sound management for nature’s fastest renewing resource.
In truly understanding the previous statement, the Fur Takers of Oklahoma welcomes everyone involved in wildlife conservation. We would like to extend a special invitation to seasonal fur harvesters, predator callers and nuisance wildlife control operators alike. Thank you.
- F.T.O. Mission
- To EDUCATE the public on fur harvesting.
- To promote the HUMANE & ETHICAL harvesting of fur-bearers.
- To PROVIDE information, booths & events for the public and membership to increase their knowledge of trapping and the American heritage and traditions that have been built over 200 years.
- To ENSURE that FAIR & PROPER harvesting regulations are in place which support wildlife conservation efforts within the State of Oklahoma.
- To ASSIST the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation in their efforts to maintain proper wildlife management.
- To maintain a family oriented environment, while having fun and passing on the heritages of wildlife conservation to the next generation.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file.
2016 Gun Raffle
Winner gets choice of the following 5 firearms and gets their ticket put in the BONUS DRAW round.
~SAVAGE 93R17 .17 HMR W/ ACCUTRIGGER & HEAVY SS BARREL
~SAVAGE AXIS Bolt Action .22 – 250 W/ ACCUTRIGGER & SS BARREL
~BENELLI NOVA Pump .12 GA. PUMP
~RUGER SINGLE TEN Revolver .22 LR Stainless Steel W/5.5 BARREL
~HENRY LEVER ACTION .22 LR – BLUE
BONUS DRAW 1 in 5 Chance of winning.
~BUSHMASTER VARMINTER (AR-15) – 24” BARREL Stainless Steel
1. You do NOT need to be present to win.
2. You DO NOT need to be an FTO member to participate.
3. You DO need to be able to legally purchase, posses and own a firearm.
4. ALL firearm transfers will be through an FFL at the meeting, or shipped through an FFL if you are drawn but not present to receive the firearm.
5. The first 5 names drawn receive their choice of firearm in the order in which they are drawn.
6. The winners of the first 5 firearms will get their winning ticket put in the bonus draw for a 1 in 5 chance of winning the Bushmaster.
7. The drawing will be held at the May 28, 2016 Spring Meeting at the Okmulgee County Fairgrounds in Okmulgee, OK while the election results are being totaled.
8. ONLY 400 tickets will be printed.
9. Tickets are $20 each.
10. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL